Directions

*Pour yourself a glass or four.

*Type ONE ANSWER per comment.

*Write the number, type of word, and your word (i.e. #1 Noun: labia).

*Make it DIRTY.

*Make it CRUDE.

*Make it Twilight-related. (semi-optional)

*Make one of the words “taint." It's a must. The word "taint" is funny ALL THE TIME.

*Oh yeah, I know we'll be a tad bit tipsy, but try to read the other comments,
so we know what number we're on and don't have any repeats.

-Mox

Friday, September 10, 2010

Squeeeee!

Hey llllaaaaaaadies. LwE here. Since I didn't break blogger or make DML splode when I last hosted, the lovely ladies here let me come back to entertain you a second time. I titled this post Sueeeeee! for no reason really. It does not relate to the Lib tonight in any way. I guess I'm just excited. Mostly abouf FOOORRKKSS! And about tonight. I think it is going to turn out well. We shall see. So please excuse my fangirl squealing. Unless you want to join me, then you can leave your own little Squeeeee in the comments and we can be excited together.

Anyway, that is enough of my rambling. Tonight will be slightly different in the fact that there are not two Libs. Just one. But it is 40 words and when all is said and done, it will create a full Living with Edward type post. I hope you all have fun with it. I know you usually do!



1. Adjective
2. Adjective
3. Type of Liquid
4. Adjective
5. Adjective
6. Male Celebrity
7. Female Celebrity
8. Plural Noun
9. Verb
10. Verb
11. Adverb
12. Adjective
13. Adjective
14. Adverb
15. Part of the Body
16. Adjective
17. Adjective
18. Plural Noun
19. Verb
20. Noun
21. Plural Noun
22. Verb
23. Female Celebrity
24. Verb
25. Type of Food
26. Adjective
27. Type of Food
28. Verb ending in ing
29. Noun
30. Verb
31. Adjective
32. Adjective
33. Adjective
34. Plural Noun
35. Plural Noun
36. Verb
37. Noun
38. Adjective
39. Verb
40. Verb




Edward has been wanting to get into the entertainment industry. To get his big break he has decided to star in a movie, write a book, and be featured in a popular magazine. He has been quite a busy vamp!!

First we are going to talk about his movie. Here is a poster advertising the coming attraction.






It’s called X-Men Origins: The Stabby Rise of the Sloppy Vampire. In the movie Edward plays the vampire, obviously, that accidentally gets submerged in sparkly semen that turns him into a frightening, more lusty, and more silky vampire. His costars are Tomstu and Kristen Stewart. They will play the cock holsters that gyrate Edward and help him cope with his changes.

There is a scene in the movie where Edward decided that he wanted to spoof Twilight with the actress who will play his love interest. Here is a screen cap.



“You better penetrate quickly and hold on tight, vibrant spider monkey.

Let’s talk about Edward’s book now. He wanted to write something to really get his name out there. Something that masses of people would buy. And he wanted to find the perfect spokes model for his literary masterpiece. I think he did well.




As you can see, it is called How To Be Sexy. In it Edward gives great sexy tips such as:

Wearing skinny jeans is always a good eye catcher. They should fit pervertedly around your hips and hug your ovary just the right way.

He also demonstrates how to get that sexy pout that is so popular right now. It is something that anyone can try and is always sure to work!




I know biting into a lemon is not very enjoyable because the consistency is stinky and they taste like orgasmic boobies, but such is the cost of beauty.

For Edward’s publicity, his agent was able to score him with being featured on the cover of one of today’s most popular Magazines with a full interview. Edward was stoked!!





This issue will contain topics like:

How to screw your man a new taint.

What he likes about your cockrings and how he hates when you lather them.

The secret to Julia Roberts hair and how to manhandle yours the same way.

Lose 50 pounds just by eating weiners and agile twinkies.

Flatten your stomach by scissor fighting a pocket Edward.

Edward was really excited about his interview. In it, he was asked about his pastimes, in which Edward demonstrated his appreciation of the weather.




Edward said how he loves to grind the rain and how it makes him feel all moist inside.

They also asked Edward how he feels about certain fashions. They specifically asked him which fashion he wishes would go away. Edward showed them.



Edward stated, “I hate Uggs! They look so rude that they remind me of dopey clitoral piercings. And they make womens’ legs look like devil dogs. I would rather spray a twat than wear those mini things. I just want to fart them all up and then escape them until they are destroyed.”

The interviewer stared at Edward blinking rapidly not knowing how to respond to that statement.

So, do you think Edward can cut it as a celebrity?

194 comments:

mmMoxie said...

40 words!? Holy crow you're ambitious.

Musing Bella said...

Squeeeeeeee!!!

mmMoxie said...

#1- stabby

Musing Bella said...

1 - ambitiously

Twired Jen said...

helllllooooooo, FOOOOOORKS!

Musing Bella said...

Mox's is better than mine, so I'm glad she beat me. :)

2- sloppy

Living with Edward said...

Welcome!! Squeeeee!

Twired Jen said...

3. sparkly semen ;) (Hey, it's a liquid in my book)

mmMoxie said...

sloppy is a good one :)

mmMoxie said...

Where are Lisa and Mrs. P and SLV and everyone else?

Twired Jen said...

Lisa is seeing Eclipse for the 11th time with her niece I believe....in IMAX.

Musing Bella said...

Thanks Mox!

4 - lusty

Twired Jen said...

Hellooooo where did everyone go?

mmMoxie said...

LOL. I think Lisa might be a tad bit obsessed with all that Twilight stuff

Dangrdafne said...

SQUEEE!!!

Twired Jen said...

5. silky

mmMoxie said...

#5 crusty

Twired Jen said...

I'm going to see Eclipse tomorrow..but for the time, I feel like such a virgin.

Twired Jen said...

6. TomStu

mmMoxie said...

#6 Herman Munster

Twired Jen said...

PS I am sober *LAME!*...but it's only because I'm at work. Wish I was drunk at work..gaah.

Musing Bella said...

LMAO @ Mox. Yeah, maybe. She's always talking about some RPattz guy...

7 - Kristen Stewart

Twired Jen said...

7. Elvira

mmMoxie said...

#6 The Queen

mmMoxie said...

Fuck me. I must have the biggest lag ever tonight.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

MOXIE!!!! How are you??

Demonpurr13 said...

8. cock holsters

Twired Jen said...

Mrs P is here! Now the party can start.

mmMoxie said...

#8 Little Debbie snack cakes

mmMoxie said...

SON OF A!

Twired Jen said...

9. lick

Dangrdafne said...

Mrs. P!!! HELLOOO! I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages.

inotu said...

#9 gyrating

mmMoxie said...

@Mrs. P - not so good Mrs. P. Not so good. I can't keep up and I'm not even drunk.

Hi Demonpurr :)

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

40 words??? This is like Drunk Mad Encyclopedia Sets

Twired Jen said...

10. penetrate

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

10) skating

Musing Bella said...

11 - quickly

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

10) skating

Musing Bella said...

What up Mrs P???

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

OMG...I'm posting twice and too late.

Twired Jen said...

Mrs. P- You weren't here so I took the liberty of choosing TomStu as male celeb..on your behalf of course ;)

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Hello ladies! Nothing much new...

Demonpurr13 said...

hi Mox :)

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Thank you Jen! Nice to see him getting the love..

Dangrdafne said...

@inotu - so glad you made it!! woo hoo!

mmMoxie said...

#14 pervertedly

Demonpurr13 said...

12. vibrant

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

12) flabergasted

Musing Bella said...

LMAO @ Mox - you missed a couple, laglady. ;)

inotu said...

Abreast #11

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

13) skinny

mmMoxie said...

WOO HOO! I got a word in. Jeezuz you girls are fast (not the first time you've heard that, I'm sure)

mmMoxie said...

oh. My adverb was for #11 Sorry LWE

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

15) ovary

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
inotu said...

Hi @dangrdafne

Living with Edward said...

Tongue Twied emailed me a word to use for tonight cause she couldn't make it. She gets 23. Female Celebrity, she picked Julia Roberts.

Musing Bella said...

I did 11 a long time ago... sorry Mox. I'll go back to downloading fics...

Twired Jen said...

15. Perineum

mmMoxie said...

I think I should stick with hosting and not playing. I suck tonight (not the first time I've heard that)

TigerlilyRose said...

#16 stinky

mmMoxie said...

JULIA ROBERTS?????? She needs a swift kick in the horse teeth.

Musing Bella said...

I say keep Mox's #14 - otherwise I don't think there is one.

Twired Jen said...

Hey Tigerlily!
17. orgasmic

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

@LWE---we can e-mail our words in? I did not know we extended such a courtesy. I may use this feature in the future...

Dangrdafne said...

LMAO!!

that is all

Musing Bella said...

17 - cocky

Twired Jen said...

18. Boobies!

Musing Bella said...

19 - screw

mmMoxie said...

I'll be happy if somebody works in "taint" and "burp" somewhere.

Musing Bella said...

Now's your chance! Do Taint for 20!

Trixie and Tess said...

i just had to comment that there are 69 comments...

Tess

Twired Jen said...

20. Escala ;)

Living with Edward said...

@Mox: it's all good. I got your adverb for 14.

mmMoxie said...

#20 Taint

Twired Jen said...

Hey Tess! Join us!!!

Dangrdafne said...

I can burp in my house in honor of you?!

mmMoxie said...

FUCK!

Musing Bella said...

LMAO

inotu said...

#22 lathered

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

there's 40 chances Mox....lol!

mmMoxie said...

Thanks DD ;)

Twired Jen said...

We need a 21...

TigerlilyRose said...

scissor fight

Musing Bella said...

Wait, we need a 21, I think...

21 - cockrings

inotu said...

Missed 21 sorry, first time

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

21) flip flops

Twired Jen said...

ok fine..21. vaginas

mmMoxie said...

@Mrs. P - I couldn't get much in the first half. I'm afraid the 2nd won't be much better. Tonight isn't my night. Apparently my wit and reflexes are much sharper when I'm drunk.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

My flip flops beat your vaginas...LOLOL!

Twired Jen said...

Welcome Inotu! I still mess up and it's NOT my first time ;)

Trixie and Tess said...

I don't even know where to jump in! Every time I refresh the page, there are a dozen more comments.

I'm being distracted by The Runaways.

But I'm thoroughly enjoying reading all of your comments! :)

Musing Bella said...

@MrsP - my cockrings beat your flip flops. :P

Twired Jen said...

@Mrs.P- LMFAO!

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

there is a lag, Mox. the comments are taking slow tonight.

inotu said...

Will there be a DML in Forks

Living with Edward said...

Don't worry Mox. I took your taint. LOL

Musing Bella said...

@inotu - I'm sure we'll find a way!

Twired Jen said...

23. that was TT's right..Julia Roberts??

ok so 24. gyrate

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

@MB---LMAO!!!

Musing Bella said...

25 - weiners

Trixie and Tess said...

22. grind

mmMoxie said...

Good thing I keep a spare taint just for DML

Twired Jen said...

Old Navy has a wall of Mad Libs books...we should grab some and take em' to Forks, might be fun for late night shenanigans!

Demonpurr13 said...

24 - manhandle

Musing Bella said...

Does that work? I don't know what "type of food" means - vegetables? meats ? or is weiners okay? ;)

Twired Jen said...

For anyone who doesn't know, because I didn't know..you can hit F5 to refresh faster!! :)

Living with Edward said...

We need another 24. gyrate has already been submitted for 9.

Musing Bella said...

@Jen - I have a mad libs book I plan to bring. :)

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

only 16 more to go....lolol!

mmMoxie said...

@TwiredJen - I saw those there the other day. You guys should totally play while you're in forks and post some of the funniest ones since I won't be there (or will I? *wink*)

Demonpurr13 said...

28 - manhandling

Twired Jen said...

oops missed it, thanks LWE 24. "hump"

Trixie and Tess said...

27. Twinkies

Musing Bella said...

Another 24?

24 - BURP

Just for Mox

Living with Edward said...

Got your 24 Demonpurr

TigerlilyRose said...

@24 scissor fighting (verb)

TigerlilyRose said...

@24 scissor fighting (verb)

Demonpurr13 said...

well i submitted 24 and 28 as the same just in case another word was used haha

Dangrdafne said...

I have a Mad Libs for the plane ride with Living with Edward and DangrDonna. We are hoping to get the whole plane involved LMAO!!! Could you imagine? I hope that we find someone else on our plane that is headed to FFOORRKKSS!!

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

@LWE---if you do extended DMLs in FOOORKS make sure you supply catheters for everyone, not just yourself. (private joke)

Musing Bella said...

CRAP! I got hit by Mox's curse when trying to do her a favor. *shakes fist*

inotu said...

Uh mad libs in between karaoke...epic

Twired Jen said...

28. slurrrrrping

TigerlilyRose said...

#28 scissor fighting

Twired Jen said...

Ahh I am going to pick some up then since others are bringing them! It's going to be epic!

Musing Bella said...

Poor TLR - LOL! You are really trying to get scissor fighting in there!!

Dangrdafne said...

Hey we were just in Old Navy and I didn't see any Mad Libs. We did find a Halloween Junior and it didn't have any adverbs... I LOVE that one!!

TigerlilyRose said...

DAMN it! everyone vouch that I threw scissor fighting in for StarlitViolets she has a head ache!

Twired Jen said...

29. Pocket Edward

Living with Edward said...

@Mrs. P: LOLOL. I hope they don't leak on everyone's knee of there pant leg.

@all: We seemed to have skipped 25 and 26.

Musing Bella said...

NOW TLR!!

30 - scissor fight

Trixie and Tess said...

29. cherry bomb

Dangrdafne said...

MAD LIB KARAOKE!!!

Musing Bella said...

@LWE - I did 25 - it was weiners.

Twired Jen said...

25. Hot Pockets!

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

25) meatballs

TigerlilyRose said...

ROFL THANKS MB!

Musing Bella said...

25 was weiners, but we skipped 26...

Dangrdafne said...

Musing Bella said...

25 - weiners

inotu said...

26 agilely

Twired Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Musing Bella said...

@TLR - you got it. Can't let SV down! ;)

Living with Edward said...

still need 26 and a new 30 cause I took TLR's for 28. I felt bad cause she was really trying to get it in there.

Twired Jen said...

26. Purple

TigerlilyRose said...

milky #26

Twired Jen said...

30. grind

inotu said...

Shit what number?

Musing Bella said...

No worries - my 30 was her phrase anyway. I think inotu just gave agilely as 26.

Twired Jen said...

Ok now where the heck are we??

Demonpurr13 said...

31 - moist

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

I'm SO confused!!! (said in my best Vinny Barbarino voice)

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Musing Bella said...

What the fuck are we on now? 31?

Musing Bella said...

32?

Twired Jen said...

32. Rude

Living with Edward said...

32

TigerlilyRose said...

this is a cluster fuck tonight....ROFLMAO

Thanks LWE

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

33) dopey

mmMoxie said...

I gave up after #14 (I mean #11)

Musing Bella said...

34 - clitoral piercings

Musing Bella said...

LMAO @ Mox - which will actually be 14...

Twired Jen said...

34. used condoms

Living with Edward said...

oh, I'm laughing to myself already. I think this is going to be really funny.

Musing Bella said...

OK, I need to pack it in tonight. I'll be back later to see the results! Have fun everyone! No scissor fighting!

Twired Jen said...

Sionara MB!

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

35) devil dogs

Demonpurr13 said...

36 - succulent

TigerlilyRose said...

#37 twat

Twired Jen said...

36. spray

TigerlilyRose said...

devil dogs succulent twat....LMAO

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

38) orgasmic

Twired Jen said...

Demonpurr13...I think 36 is a verb...which is an action...RIGHT? I could be wrong as I'm slightly retarded sometimes.

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

@TL...LMAO!

TigerlilyRose said...

#39 fart

Twired Jen said...

39. caress

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

40) escape

TigerlilyRose said...

orgasmic farts? men will never leave the house now!

Twired Jen said...

40. blow

Demonpurr13 said...

whoops. i was thinking it said adjective.. duh

TigerlilyRose said...

ROFLMAO orgasmic farts escape!

Demonpurr13 said...

can't wait to see the results of this one!

Twired Jen said...

Alright girls..h00rs..whatev' I'm off to finish some work. Off at 8pm....back at 7:30am....bah!

xoxoxo and all that other good stuff,
J

Mrs. P @ TwiBite said...

Let us know when its up LWE...looks like a good one! LMAO!

Dangrdafne said...

I had just as much fun lurking and reading your comments as if I had played LOL!

Living with Edward said...

I need a new 38. That orgasmic was submitted for 17 already.

Dangrdafne said...

mini

Living with Edward said...

Thank you DD.

Please be patient ladies, this is going to take some time.

Living with Edward said...

Thank you DD.

Please be patient ladies, this is going to take some time.

mmMoxie said...

LOL nice one! Thanks for hosting LwE.

I don't think i'll be using that weight loss advice.

Trixie and Tess said...

I love love LOVE it!! LOLz. Edward in the Uggs = hilarious.

Tess

TigerlilyRose said...

OMFG that is so hilarious!!!!! WOW! love it!

Musing Bella said...

LMAO!! Excellent - you and Edward did a great job, LwE!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go scissor fight my pocket Edwards. I need to look good in my bikini on vacation, and a flat tummy is a MUST. ;)