Directions

*Pour yourself a glass or four.

*Type ONE ANSWER per comment.

*Write the number, type of word, and your word (i.e. #1 Noun: labia).

*Make it DIRTY.

*Make it CRUDE.

*Make it Twilight-related. (semi-optional)

*Make one of the words “taint." It's a must. The word "taint" is funny ALL THE TIME.

*Oh yeah, I know we'll be a tad bit tipsy, but try to read the other comments,
so we know what number we're on and don't have any repeats.

-Mox

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Rob!




As you all know, today is Robert Pattinson's 25th birthday.  So to celebrate, I dedicate this DML to him.  Have fun with it!


1. Verb past tense
2. Adjective
3. Adverb
4. Verb
5. Part of the body
6. Adjective
7. Adjective
8. Verb
9. Strange Celebrity
10. Adjective
11. Adjective
12. Verb ending in ing
13. Adjective
14. Noun
15. Adjective
16. Verb ending in ing
17. Weird song
18. Adjective
19. Adjective
20. Noun
21. Verb ending in ing
22. Noun
23. Celebrity (Not Rob)
24. Adjective
25. Plural Noun
26. Verb
27. Adjective


For Rob’s birthday today, it was very difficult trying to get Edward carried with tonight’s activities. You know, because Edward thinks Rob is a huge tool and all. I never said he was the most sparkly tiny plastic vampire.

So to help us tonight, Bella has roughly agreed. She loves Rob. It turns out she may be a bit smarter than I thought. So without further ado, I give you Bella.



“Hi! I’m Bella. To help jerk Rob’s birthday, I’m going to tell you all my top 5 favorite things about Robert Pattinson!”


“Number 1. I love Rob’s jawline! It’s so unsightly and pasty. I just want to boink it!”
“Number 2. Rob’s acting.”



“His acting reminds me so much of Billy Bob Thornton's. They both present a hairy character and give the most twitchy expresions. They are also both great at sucking.”


“Number 3. Rob’s singing.”




“Rob sings like a flippy taint with so much repulsive talent. I dream about him monkeying me with his voice, singing My Ding A Ling all day long. Swoon!”


“Number 4. Rob’s fashion sense.”




“Some people say he looks like a hobo. I disagree. I think he looks bulbous in his misbuttoned confused clothing. He reminds me of a Greek bedroom with a masturbating birthday candle. Perfection.”


“And Number 5. Rob himself.”




“He is the total package. I’ve heard people say that he is so much like James Dean. Not to me. To me he is more like Tom Hanks because of the horny whips and the way he licks. He can be described as obediant.”

Happy Birthday Rob! And sorry.

89 comments:

Living with Edward said...

Welcome!

Double_Dippin said...

Hi guise

inotu said...

evening ladies

My After Car said...

Hello hello!

Rena said...

Howdy! Is this where I put my comments?! Lord help us all!!!
1. Carried

DD said...

Do do do da da la la fa Happy Berzeday Ron

Anonymous said...

3. roughly

inotu said...

2. sparkly

Living with Edward said...

Great start Rena!

Hello Ladies!!

blue_darcy said...

5. jawline

dd said...

2 stanky

Living with Edward said...

LOL Ron. That never gets old.

dd said...

4 jerking

blue_darcy said...

4. hitching

dd said...

where are we lol

Living with Edward said...

We are on 6.

inotu said...

6. irrevocably

Musing Bella said...

Hello hello! I'm late but finally here!

dd said...

7 pasty

My After Car said...

8. boink

Musing Bella said...

8 - hump

Living with Edward said...

I think that is an adverb inotu.

MB!!!

inotu said...

9. billy bob thorton

dd said...

8 charlie sheen

inotu said...

irrevocably in love with him

Musing Bella said...

10 - hairy

Living with Edward said...

In love is an action, not a noun. Adjective describes a noun. I feel like a damn english teacher. That is the extent of my knowlegde.

Musing Bella said...

LOL LwE - you're right.

blue_darcy said...

11twitchy

Living with Edward said...

I am?! Score! Take that 11th grade english teacher who failed me!

dd said...

12 sucking

blue_darcy said...

@LWE The SLP says you are correct as well:)

dd said...

15 repulsive

inotu said...

how could you possibly fail 11th grade English with that knowledge?

blue_darcy said...

13 Flippy

Living with Edward said...

Ok, I still need a 6, 13, and 14.

Musing Bella said...

14 - taint

Anonymous said...

14 neck mole

Living with Edward said...

@inotu; I know!!! Could be because I never did my term paper. My teacher refused to help me when I needed it so I said screw it.

dd said...

6 unsightly

Living with Edward said...

@blue darcy: I am getting so excited for your visit!

Living with Edward said...

Thanks DD!

Musing Bella said...

Interesting - "unsightly" could be an adverb OR an adjective, methinks...

dd said...

17 My ding-a-ling

dd said...

where are we??

blue_darcy said...

20-bedroom

Living with Edward said...

we need 15, 16, then on to 18

Musing Bella said...

We're bouncing all over!

Living with Edward said...

Yes MB, you are correct! You get a gold star. See, I should so be an english teacher.

Anonymous said...

@LWE me too! Did you get your monkey ticket yet?

Musing Bella said...

LwE - there was a 15 somewhere, I thought...

dd said...

we need birthday candles in here somewhere

blue_darcy said...

15 Monkey

Musing Bella said...

16 - monkeying

Living with Edward said...

Yep, the ticket is purchased!!

and monkey is a noun

Musing Bella said...

@dd said "repulsive" for 15 up there around the English discussion :)

dd said...

My Lapward is being a bitch..won't refresh..grrr

Living with Edward said...

I found 15. Thanks MB

blue_darcy said...

oops, ignore that last one

blue_darcy said...

oops, ignore that last one

Musing Bella said...

I am here to help :)

Living with Edward said...

MB, did you get that job you interviewed for or were offered?

dd said...

22 Birthday Candles

Musing Bella said...

LwE - I am still waiting on them. Haven't gotten an actual offer yet. I am thinking I will follow up with the HR guy soon, since it's been two weeks. They dragged their feet last year, too - I think stuff just takes awhile over there.

dd said...

ok I am confused..who is playing??

Musing Bella said...

What do we need? 18?

Musing Bella said...

@dd - this is how we play. :) We're all playing, I think, except LwE is moderating.

Living with Edward said...

we need 18, 19, 21, then to 23

Musing Bella said...

18 - bulbous

dd said...

19 confused

Musing Bella said...

21 - masturbating

dd said...

23.Tom Hanks

Living with Edward said...

We are almost there people!

dd said...

25 whips

Musing Bella said...

24 - horny (from Rena)

Musing Bella said...

26 - lick

Living with Edward said...

Good thinking there MB with the twitter thing.

Musing Bella said...

What's wrong with Blogger? Why can't they get in?

Anonymous said...

27 twitching palm

Musing Bella said...

YAY! We did it!

dd said...

27 obedient

Living with Edward said...

It looks like the only person having trouble getting in is Rena. It's usually me! Thank God it isn't this week.

dd said...

*wipes brow* I'm exhausted

My After Car said...

Gah, I missed most of this. I should know better than to answer work calls at 10pm on Fridays. Can't wait to read it!

Living with Edward said...

Results are up!

Living with Edward said...

Great job ladies and thank you soooo much for playing!

My After Car said...

LMAO!!!

dd said...

I can barley see it...lol love the ending..

Living with Edward said...

Hmm, I didn't see that on the grey before. Maybe I'll change it back to white.