Well there is a slight change in hosting tonite. Our lovely Lisa is caught up in real life so I offered to step in and host tonite - the last DML before FFOORRKKSS!!
Let's not waste time... let's get to it!!
1. Female Twilight Character
4. Part of the Body
6. Plural Noun
7. Male Twilight Character
8. Male Celebrity
10. A place
13. Plural Noun
14. Verb ending in "ing"
18. Part of the body (plural)
Your Good Fortune
When I entered the room, Madame Jane, the famous Forks-teller, gestured for me to fellate.
"What do you wish to know?" she asked as she prepared to read my taint.
"Will I marry a handsome tongue?" I asked.
She replied, "Yes. Two vaginas named Jenks and David Hasselhoff think you are the prettiest, smartest whore in all of The Meadow. Only one will make you truly slippery, so you must choose cunningly." "Will I be successful?" I asked.
"You will find fame and wrinkly sacks with your skiing skills," she responded.
"But will I be happy?"
"Yes, you will always be surrounded by a husky family and slimy friends who will put you on a throbbing pedestal and worship at your toes."
Wow, I thought. All that and she hasn't used her crystal whore house yet!
6. Plural Noun
8. Plural Noun
12. Plural Noun
Everyone Needs a Good Friend
As a Greek philsopher skankily once said, "One good Space Needle makes a poor woman rich." Here are some important qualities to look for in a douchetastic friend:
- Whether you're right or pulsating, your friend will be there for you through thick and explosive.
- When you are down in the dopplegangers of Charlie Swan moustaches and feeling silver, your friend will tell you funny butt plugs to make you dry hump with laughter.
- When you don't have an orifice to wear, your friend should generously offer your their favorite your mom joke so you can look like a million boobs.
Thanks for playing!!